Sunday, December 11, 2011

Salman didn’t favour me: Mahek Chahal

Actor-model Mahek Chahal, who is the latest one to be evicted from reality show, Bigg Boss 5, this Saturday, has rubbished allegations that she was being ‘favoured’ by the show’s co-host and actor Salman Khan.

The controversy erupted when show’s ex-inmates, Shakti Kapoor and Pooja Bedi,hinted that Salman was favouring Mahek over other inmates. Clearing her stand on the issue, Mahek says, “I have known Salman ever since I came to India from Norway more than a decade ago. I was 19 then and today I am 32, so I have literally grown in front of his eyes. This all started perhaps because I have worked with Salman in Wanted and Main Aurr Mrs Khanna.”

She further adds, “It’s very unfair to say that I was being favoured, not only for me but also for Salman. If I was his favourite, I would have been in the finals and not have been evicted from the show.”

Talking about her journey in the show, Mahek, who wants VJ Sidharth Bhardwaj to win the show, says, “It was fantastic. I got to appreciate a lot of things in life that I used to take for granted. I was very naive, but this show has made me more alert.”

Mahek also feels that everyone in the house is playing games. She says, “Everyone in the house wants to win and are playing accordingly.” Talking about her current relationship with Sky, an inmate with whom she had frequent fights, she says, “All is well between both of us now.”

Sharing her future plans, Mahek says, “My plan is to do more and more movies. Then, I will be working on my clothing line that I have launched in Norway. Though I have no plans to launch it in India because I think there are already so many designers here.”

Article Source: http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Salman-didn-t-favour-me-Mahek-Chahal/Article1-780952.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment