Menopause a woman's life where estrogen and progesterone produced in a time of her monthly period is a result of a complete standstill. However, liver, adrenal glands, brain and other parts of the body hormonal production is still ongoing. Tense and uncomfortable symptoms that women fall through the stem from the hormonal levels get serious.
What is menopause? Menopausal transition as a platform for the women age 45 and 55 re-introduce the ability to completely eliminate the marked between the described. A woman's life that need some physical and emotional barriers to addressing causes.
Menopausal symptoms, mood swings, hot flushes, headaches, night sweats, depression, insomnia, fatigue, vaginal dryness, heart palpitations and occasional memory loss may include. With these symptoms, like low self-esteem may lead to emotional instability that may further aggravate the condition. Step in order to manage this difficult time to be.
What measures should the transition to what the next move after a clear definition of the menopause must take. Down things that a woman can reduce the symptoms:
* A healthy diet that incorporates a variety of fruits and vegetables to go. As much as possible to reduce sugar intake. A good multivitamin supplement for vitamin deficiency by choosing.
* No less than eight glasses of water every day. To avoid coffee and alcohol consumption if you try to experience hot flushes. Keep a cool temperature at home and at work. Choosing clothes are comfortable to wear.
Having the right amount of sleep to increase your energy level and know when to give your body a much-needed rest when you're tired *.
* Avoid smoking as possible if this event can trigger premature menopause. Also, you are also getting osteoporosis if you continue to do so will increase the chances.
* Boost your endorphin levels, regular exercise. Exercise raises the body's metabolic rate to prevent the weight. Studies show that working out can also help reduce hot flushes. Above all, very exercise to lower cholesterol, maintain a normal blood pressure benefits the physical system, and also helps relieve stress and insomnia.
* Learn to read the informational materials that provide different approaches to manage stress to reduce it at the same time giving you practical ways to relax.
World champion Anand joins elite club
5 years ago